2. What is the rule of the law?
Everyone is above of the law
Government don't need obey the law
c) Everyone is over the law
Everyone must follow the law
3. Name one branch or part of the government. *
4. What stops one branch of government from becoming too powerful?
Checks and Balances
5. Who is in charge of the executive branch?
b) The speaker of the house
6. Who makes the federal laws? *
president, Generals and House of representatives, National Legislature
Congress, Senate and House of representatives, National Legislature
National Legislature, The Army, The Senate
d) The Congress, Senate and The speaker of the house
7. What are two
parts of the U.S. Congress?
senate and President
b) The senate and White of house
senate and House of representatives
senate and the Army
8. How many U.S. Senators are there?
9. We elect U.S. Senator for how many years?
a) Two years (2)
b) Six years (6)
c) Four years (4)
d) Nine years (9)
10. Who is one of your state’s U.S. Senators now?*
a) Depend on the State. Enter the name
b) Depend on the county. Enter the name
c) Depend on the police. Enter the name
d) Depend on the Mayor. Enter the name